Well, I think I am all pieced out for now and I have now returned to that ... OMG .. ginormous stack of tops to be quilted!
It also used up the remaining Sawtooth Star blocks from a long-ago swap (circa 2000).
I got to practice more quilting. It's *so* much better to be practicing on a real quilt rather than on muslin. EVEN if you've drawn quilt blocks on the muslin, there's nothing quite like using the real thing instead of a substitute!
As usual, I ran into a number of obstacles in the piecing but came up with an equal number of solutions. :-)
As is my practice, this *blog* is used for what I've been working on at the current time. As each project gets completed, I create a web page just for it, which talks about that project in much more depth.
|For all the gory details, links and more pictures, please visit my web page for the Sawtooth Star #2 quilt.|