Monday, February 21, 2011

Current Forever Project: Dress Me Up ... addendum

Dang .. I hate it when I hit "publish" and then I discover that I haven't posted all the pictures that I wanted to!

This time it's the cat.  Again. 

This cat, an old tortoiseshell, likes to keep me company when I'm in my sewing studio.  I have no problem with that.  I have several "tuffets" for her to sit on ... a very lovely, soft cushion in the corner window; Mr. Pirate even broke down and bought her a cat hide-away that has a hammock top; and then I let her sit on the reverse of a placemat .. which I move to different spots on the cutting table to wherever she wants to sit.

All of that is just to let you know that she has LOTS OF PLACES to sit, lie down or otherwise repose.

So, here I am, working on Dress Me Up, dress #8.  It's in the spring embroidery hoop and I get up from the cutting table, where I am working, to go to the adjacent kitchen to get myself a beverage.

This is what I return to.  Please note that the red arrow is pointing to something.

Care to hazard a guess as to WHAT that object is?











Yep.  The embroidery hoop.  The ONLY spot in the ENTIRE room that she wants to occupy.  ::sigh::

It is BARELY big enough to contain her ... fluffiness. :-)


Yes, she *was* disgruntled when I moved her. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment