This was an attempt at scrap management back in 2008, when I pieced it. I assume that I went through more than one messload of scraps because not only are there (48) 10" God's Eye blocks but there is a bargello-type border.
I wasn't paying too much attention to the overall size when I made the top because it finishes with really weird dimensions: at 80"x100", it's either an overly long double or a slightly too-narrow queen. It'll take a queen size batt, though.
So, the goal for March is to get this thing quilted, labeled, bound, laundered and the webpage created.
I'm anticipating the wonderful feeling of being able to cross another entry off the List. :-)