Monday, September 24, 2012

It's been One Of Those Days.


In my previous entry, I had a picture of the Jordy Tote bag I just finished.   Nice picture, huh?  Wouldn't you have liked to READ about it and see more pictures??

::sigh::

Yes, I really DID create a webpage for it.  That's what most of today's time was spent on.  Did I *include* a link to the page on the previous entry?

Nope.

Well, you can't say that I'm a complete doofus because I assure you that parts of me are missing.  And of all the things I miss, it's my mind that I miss the most. :-)

 So let's just REPEAT the picture and this time ..

INCLUDE THE LINK to the web page, huh? :-)

If you'd like to see more pictures, read about all the gory details regarding the customizations I did to the basic bag and get to the links I used to create this bag, please surf on over to The Jordy Tote Bag.  :-)






1 comment: