Thursday, April 05, 2012

a Petite Purse

... and boy, do I mean petite!

Like most crafters, I do projects other than strictly one hobby.  My background is garment sewing and I just plain, ol' like sewing in general.

Sew4Home's blog recently had a small purse as a project.  I didn't fully appreciate just how SMALL their "small" was until I made it.  To be sure, right up front they did say it was a 5" purse, but .. hey ... who really knows what size 5 inches is?  :-)

Dear Daughter #2 liked the picture, as presented in the Sew4Home's blog, so I put my current quilting project on temporary hold to work on the Petite Purse.

You can read about it and see more pictures on its webpage, a Petite Purse.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Pirate, Just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster blog award - http://pamelaquilts.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-award.html Of course you don’t have to nominate other blogs, but I wanted to express it with this that I really like your blog and would like others to get to know it as well!

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete