Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Tote and collection of small bags


I haven't been quilting lately.  :: gasp! ::

Instead, I have been working, rather steadily, on sewing a collection of cute little bags and a tote for one of Mr. Pirate's young cousins.

If you look closely at the picture, you'll see
a humbug bag
a tote bag

a "messenger" bag
a drawstring bag
a dumpling bag
a small notebook
a basic zippered bag


all in coordinated colors.

I've made a webpage for this collection and it is there that you will be able to see close-ups of all the items plus LOTS of verbiage and links to all the directions that I used to make them.

I'm not publishing these items on Facebook because the Mom of the young cousin is a "friend" and will see them.  To my knowledge, she doesn't know about nor read this blog.  :-)   I don't want her to be aware of them until I'm done with all the items I intend on sending to them.

But YOU, Dear Reader, *can* read about them and take advantage of the informative links on the webpage.




No comments:

Post a Comment